This course – influenced by the spirit of European innovation – is designed to foster your ability to think differently in your quest to develop innovative projects.
> build and present a business plan, deck or pitch.
> Analyze distinctive capabilities, strategy, unique value proposition as well as the competitive arena.
> Understand the underlying economics as well as the “flywheel” that propels a strategy to success.
Course Content Summary
The course prepares students to become potential leaders gaining an understanding of the fundamentals of organizational effectiveness-management finance, entrepreneurship and project management.
Course topics include:
- From elevator pitch to deck and business plan;
- Addressable Market analysis;
- Entering the market strategy for innovative projects;
- Competitive landscape analysis;
- Business Models for innovative projects;
- Accounting for Innovative Projects;
- Income Statement for innovative R&D phase;
- Balance Sheet for Innovative Projects
- Performance measures, valuation and use of funds for R&D projects;
- ROI Strategy & Venture in innovative industry.
The course goes beyond the traditional debate over costs and grants as it will examine the critical process required to develop and deliver innovative projects/products into global market.
The students will also work on a biotech project deck by evaluating alternative financial/sustainability approaches.
Lectures and teamwork
Stefano Milani – email@example.com