The didactic module deals with the theme of the enhancement of one’s own skills in order to face the world of work in a conscious and prepared way. Personal Branding is the activity with which we first become aware of and then structure our own brand or our own personal brand. The term brand at a first level of meaning is the name itself, through which it is recognizable. Your brand is created over time and is the result of the interweaving of different factors.
The module aims to explain through the analysis of real cases, group work and exercises the useful and current tools to understand how to build a brand over time to present itself at the end of studies to companies, prepare and support an effective job interview.
Course Content Summary
- The labor market – how it has changed over the last 10 years
- Social Media
- What is Personal Branding?
- How do we build our Personal Branding?
- The LinkedIN profile
- Other social networks
- Video curriculum
- Effective communication
- How to face a professional interview
- The letter of introduction and the Curriculum Vitae