The extra-curricular program of the School of Innovation is open to UniTrento students:
- who are enrolled in a third year of a first degree study program; the third, fourth or fifth year a single degree program; Master program (laurea magistrale; master di formazione avanzata di II livello); or in a PhD program;
- and who have good knowledge of English language (at least B1 level)
Moreover, students are asked to submit a short motivation letter where they answer these questions:
- What attracts you to innovation?
- Why are you interested in the SoI extra-curricular program?
- What are your plans for the future and how you expect this program to help you realize these plans?
The Program of School of Innovation is a path of excellence which is taken by a number of selected students with solid academic results, but—more importantly—with strong attitudes toward innovation and entrepreneurship. However, the selection process is adapted in order to ensure diversity in terms of academic background, gender and nationality.
*Exchange students can also apply for the programme of the School of Innovation. They can either choose single course(s) from the SOI programme and include them in their Learning Agreement, or they can choose a set of courses that weigh 12 ECTS and get also the “Innovation Certificate”. Exchange students can include SOI course(s) in their Learning Agreements “with reserve” and wait for the final confirmation at the beginning of October, when the results of the selection process are published.