Agile Marketing: Marketing for Business Growth
Give students the ability of applying the principles of marketing strategy (Analysis-Segmentation-Targeting-Positioning) to the relentless dynamics of business, which often made of rapid opportunities and ideas to test quickly, in order to keep consistency in value proposition delivery.
Course Content Summary
Marketing Models for Existing Businesses vs Marketing Models for New Businesses and Start-ups
Overview of Marketing Techniques in the Digital World
How to translate Business Goals into Marketing Activities and to quicken the Marketing Process
How to set up a Marketing Campaign, measure results and use data to assess the process and give feedback to Business people.
Flipped classroom preferred, students should watch a selection of MOOC lessons/available on line videos before classroom experience. In the classroom students are exposed to a quick summary of the concepts eventually followed by a video and then discuss over the concepts with the help of a business case to internalize them. Application to students’ own case should be better understood by analyzing links to/integration with other courses (recommended).
Mooc/video to be seen before classroom experience TBD
– Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance, Farris, Paul W.; Neil T. Bendle; Phillip E. Pfeifer; David J. Reibstein (Pearson, 2010)
– Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation, Damien Ryan, Calvin Jones, 2009
– Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey A.Moore
– Zone to Win: Organizing to Compete in an Age of Disruption, Geoffrey A.Moore
– Hacking Growth, Sean Ellis, Morgan Brown, Crown Business, 2017