Finance for firm’s growth II
Finance for firm’s growth is split into two modules which reflects the hypothetical firm’s grow paths.
The second module will focus on the financing requirements of larger companies up to the IPO. Topix like how to effectively engage the investors, how to build positive relationship with the stakeholders and the role of the Corporate Venture Capital as a growth opportunity for both smaller and larger Co will be analyzed.
The lecture have a practical approach and the theory is limited to the setting of a shared level of knowledge, with consistent references to real situations from the everyday practice of the speaker and aims to offer the students an articulated framework to understand and drive the financing related decision making process in a variety of situations.
Course Content Summary
- Financing a SMI up to the listing
- Evaluating larger Companies
- How to attract the investors
- Corporate governance and dealing with the stakeholders
- What is the the Corporate venture Capital: how to do CVC, the benefits for start ups and lager firms and the critical aspects (the innovation canvas)
Lectures discussion of business cases