The course aims to introduce attendees without prior knowledge of Marketing to the principles of Marketing paying particular attention to the marketing of new products and marketing for startups.
Instructor Oksana Tokarchuk
Duration 6 hours
Period First semester
The course will cover the following topics:
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Customer needs, Customers Jobs-to-be-done
- Consumer decision making process: identifying ideal customer
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning
- Marketing 4 Ps: Product, Price, Promotion, Place
Experiential learning activities, reflection on experience, team work, case studies and lecture.
Christensen, C. M. (2016). Competing against luck. HarperCollins.