Give students the ability to optimize their introduction into the business environment. The basics of a video CV. The essence of a motivation letter. Improving performances during a recruiting interview.
In our everyday life we are very often requested to present your ideas, your knowledge on a specific subject, the result of your studies, your projects. Which is the project we shall be always perfectly ready to present? Yourself.
The course coach will guide students through the process following the logic:
- What a recruiter is interested in
- Why a Video CV. Differences from a paper CV.
- Creating and improving a Video CV
- How to manage a recruiting interview. The backbone of an interview split in phases.
- Essence of public speaking to better perform under stress. The art of listening.
Blended MOOC or Flipped class. I.e., students are exposed to a 10-15min video outlining a concept. Such concept is internalized through discussions in class. Immediately after the concept is applied on student’s project.
No textbooks on this topic. A couple of links to start with:
Many more links will be suggested during the course.