This immersive course stimulates students to put forward entrepreneurial ideas and engage in real projects that will have a positive impact on society and the environment.
The aim of this course is to help students develop a business idea with social impact from scratch. Through a series of seminars, workshops, and practical exercises, students will move from the theory to a real project addressing topics such as: identifying a problem and generating ideas (and meaningful solutions); creating a Social Business Model Canvas; developing a business plan and market analysis for their solution; assessing their social impact and communicating their project to a jury and an audience of stakeholders, venture capitalists and investors.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify real-world problems and generate innovative solutions with meaningful social impact.
- Develop a Social Business Model Canvas for their entrepreneurial idea.
- Conduct market analysis.
- Assess and measure the social impact of their projects.
- Effectively communicate their business idea to a jury, stakeholders.
- Collaborate in groups to transform theory into practical, impactful ventures.
- Receive continuous mentoring from experienced advisors and peers.