“That’s my life” is a series of inspirational interactive seminars where young entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs share their success stories and tips on how to make your career unfold and your ideas happen. Our guests tell the stories of their personal and professional transformations from student to innovator, entrepreneur, or gamechanger, while students have the opportunity to engage, discuss their career interests and ask relevant questions and advice to the speakers.
At the end of this interactive seminar series students will:
- learn from the experience of young professionals;
- understand better the various career options ahead after their graduation;
- develop a more informed view on what does it mean to launch a business as a founder;
- be able to discuss their career’s prospects and plans for the future;
- plan on how to increase their employability skills.