The School of Innovation and the Department of Economics and Management will host two seminar sessions about Innovation in the period between the 28th September and 2nd October.
The first session “Managing Innovation successfully” will be held by Ronald Jonash, a senior partner at the IXL Center and the chairman of the Board of the non-profit Global Innovation Management Institute. His seminar will be hosted at the Dep. of Economics and Management on Friday 28th September from 1.30 to 5.30 pm room 3C.
The lecture will cover the following five areas:
- Democratizing and Demystifying Innovation and Introduction to the three dimensioned
- Framework Metrics and Guide to High Performance Innovation Management
- Managing Innovation Strategically through
- Managing High Performance Innovation Capacity
- Leading and Sustaining Innovation
- The emergence of powerful Innovation 4.0 tools enabled by digital transformation.
The attendees will get access to Global Innovation Management Institute “IMBOK” (Innovation Management Book of Knowledge) and instructions on how to use it.
The second session of Innovation Seminar will have a special focus on “Southafrican Perspective on Innovation: new paradigms and perspectives on Innovation” and will be held by Rudi Kimmie, Manager & Business Consultant at the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s In Qubate Office – South Africa.
The topics of the seminars will be:
Lecture 1: South African Perspectives on Innovation – Tuesday October 2nd 8.30-10.30 room 2E
Lecture 2 & 3: New Paradigms and perspectives on Innovation & ImagineNation – Building Innovation through Synergy – Tuesday October 2nd: 1-3 pm – room 2A.